Townsville Laser Cutting commenced manufacturing in December 2005 bringing new technology to North Queensland. The company provides a complete range of services from computer aided drafting, design, machining through to post production fabrication and installation.
Investing in new technology has enabled Townsville Laser Cutting to offer a quality service.
Our workshop hosts the latest in manufacturing machines, including:
- Trumpf 5060 Laser
- Trumpf 4030 Laser with RotoLas (pipe, RHS cutting)
- Kinetic K2500 Plasma/Oxy
- Omax Jet machining center
- Davi MCB 3045 Plate Rollers (4 Roll)
- Roundo R7 Section Rollers
- Lissmac deburring and edge rounding machine
- Buggo track guided welder
- Stud welder
- LVD Press with 6m maximum fold length and 350 Ton capacity
We are proud to have installed the first Trumpf 5060 8KW Laser with a 6 mt x 2 mtr cutting bed in Australia.